Explore Your Benefits
The Policies and Benefits are guaranteed issue and do not have preexisting condition exclusions.
• PPC Provider Network- Patient/Physician Cooperatives network of providers
can be designated to receive a monthly retainer payment or accept Medicare
• Concierge Membership: Primary Care Physician (PCP) benefit- This plan has the additional benefit of medical services from a participating PCP at $0 co-payment for professional consultations and routine examinations.
• Concierge Plus Membership: Diagnostic Imaging benefit- This plan has the additional benefit of $0 co-payment at PPC contracted imaging facilities. Qualified imaging services are: X-ray, MRI, CT Scan, PET Scan, Ultrasounds and Mammograms.
• Drexi- Drexi provides you pure-pass-thru pricing to encourage pharmacies to
compete for your business.
• Patient Advocate- Patient/Physician Cooperatives will allow you peace of mind by providing you a personal advocate to properly guide you through the healthcare system.
• Lab Testing- PPC partners with Clinical Pathology Laboratories (CPL) and Quest Lab testing centers. All the PPC plans cover 100% of lab cost. You will choose either CPL or Quest as a lab testing center through your PPC plan.
• Teladoc- (Telemedicine/Video conferencing) Teladoc physicians are available 24 hours
a day, 365 days a year. Teledoc is commonly used for, but not limited to, conditions such
as: Sinus Infections, Respiratory Infections, Urinary Tract Infections, Allergies,
Bronchitis, and Cold or Flu. These services are provided at $0 co-payment to PPC
• Doc Wellbee- Recieve discounts on dental, vision, hearing, and roadside assistance when you use a service provider that accepts the Doc Wellbee discount program. As a member you are encouraged to reach out to Doc Wellbee for specific benefit and network inquiries in regards to:
•Dental care discounts
•Vision care discounts
• Virtual ID Card- As a member you have 24-hour virtual access to your ID card through the PPC Application.
• Healthcare Debit Card (HDC)- If you have chosen a HDC in lieu of a PPC primary care physician, use your HDC to pay for your and your family’s monthly healthcare needs such as physician visits and all approved medical services. Request HDC Summary of Benefits or view HDC Disclosure PDF File below for more information.